New Build Solicitor, Wolverhampton, 2+ PQE – Are you a Residential Conveyancer looking for an exciting new role? Our client is seeking to appoint a talented individual to join their exceptional New Build Team. For more information or to apply please call Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Reference: 4519
• Applications are sought from qualified Solicitors, Licenced Conveyancers or a Legal Executives with a minimum of 2 Years PQE.
• You will be responsible for pro-actively managing transactions from inception through to completion, on a wide range of new-build property cases.
• Handling your own caseload, you will have the opportunity to work independently where desired, but with the continual support of the team where necessary.
• You will be skilled in forming new client relationships, and servicing existing clients with exceptional levels of care.
• The ideal Residential Conveyancer will have an analytical approach and a keen eye for detail; capable of working through matters in a logical and methodical way to provide timely results.
• A team player, the successful Residential Conveyancer will be dependable and able to actively contribute to new business generation for the firm.
• A well-regarded regional practice, keen to continue growth plans through 2021.
• A competitive renumeration package is on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email Theresa.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of New Build Solicitor vacancies throughout the West Midlands. If you are a New Build Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).