Residential Property Solicitor, East Sussex, 3+ PQE – A new role has arisen for a Residential Property Solicitor to join a well-established leading East Sussex practice handling a varied caseload of residential property work. For more information or to apply please call Zoe Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Reference: 4516
• This thriving, regional firm is recruiting for an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor to join and become a vital contributor to their warm and friendly residential conveyancing team, assisting in all matters of residential conveyancing.
• Duties include but not limited to, sale or purchase of both freehold and leasehold properties, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and agreed lease extensions
• You will have a minimum of three years’ PQE and have a demonstratable, solid understanding of the broad spectrum of residential conveyancing caseloads.
• This is a great opportunity for the appointed Solicitor to work closely within a close knit, supportive team.
• This flourishing practice, is committed to offering a genuinely supportive and positive working environment for the successful Residential Property Solicitor.
• An attractive salary alongside an extensive benefits package and free parking is on offer for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Zoe Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property Solicitor vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).