NQ Residential Conveyancer or Experienced Paralegal, Durham, £DOE – An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Junior Residential Property Solicitor or Experienced Paralegal to join a busy Conveyancing team - For more information or to apply please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote job reference 4512.
• Applications are sought from Newly Qualified Residential Property Solicitors or experienced Paralegals looking for that next step in their career.
• You will be responsible for managing your own caseload covering all aspects of residential property work including, freehold and leasehold purchases as well as new build properties and purchases through the Help to Buy Scheme.
• It is essential that you have outstanding communication skills and IT skills, preferably being used to a case management system.
• You will be pro-active in terms of managing your workload and continual development of your own legal skills
• For this role you will need, excellent organisation skills, exceptional attention to detail, a proven ability to meet targets on a consistent basis and work well within a team environment.
• A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate along with flexible working and working from home options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the North East of England. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).