Family Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Suffolk, £DOE – A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Family Solicitor to join a leading regional law firm – For more information or to apply contact Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference: 4511
• Well-respected, regional law firm is looking for a Family Solicitor to join the busy and expanding family department and deal with a varied caseload of family related matters.
• Applications are sought from Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 2 Years PQE.
• You will be responsible for a varied family caseload to include, divorce, domestic violence, cohabitation disputes, children matters and also separation.
• You will be expected to work with minimal supervision and possess confidence, professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
• A keen business developer and networker, you should be well connected in the area.
• Competitive salary, dependant on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Family vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Family Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).