Commercial Property Solicitor, Greater Manchester, NQ+ Years PQE, £DOE - An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor to join an expanding firm. For more information or to apply please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote job reference 4509.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors with excellent organisational and prioritising skills, an excellent technical knowledge and a natural aptitude.
• Candidates must have excellent technical abilities with the intuition to work efficiently with minimal partner supervision.
• You can expect to be undertaking the full range of commercial property work including sales, secured lending, mortgages and remortgages, Land registry applications, Section 25 notices and Landlord and Tenant transactions.
• The property department has ambitious plans for growth as such you will be expected to build your own network of relevant refers and utilise this to contribute to their growth and success.
• We expect candidates to be apt at building strong and effective working relationships with both clients and colleagues and to have a demonstrable desire to deliver a first-class service.
• With over twenty offices across the country this modern and forward-thinking firm prides itself on offering a legal service that is straight talking, tailored around clients' needs and mostly importantly second to none in quality.
• Competitive renumeration package on offer for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property vacancies throughout Greater Manchester and the North of England. If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).