Family Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Redcar and Cleveland, £35,000-£45,000 DOE - This high street firm are seeking a 3+ PQE family Solicitor to join their growing team. For more information or to apply contact Lauren Harris on 0113 320 0575 and quote reference 4478.
• The firm is a well-regarded high street firm within Redcar and Cleveland.
• As an enthusiastic Family Solicitor, you will be able to work effectively within a team, as well as efficiently running an individual caseload.
• You will be experienced within Family law and have a minimum of 3 PQE.
• Client management should be a main area of strength and experience, together with a desire to conduct your own advocacy in time.
• Must be able to work with other fee earners and seek advice and assistance whenever needed, to develop knowledge and skill.
• Organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious, you will be driven to deliver the very best results for the client and the firm.
• You will be required to be familiar with private law to include separation, co habiting, civil partnership, children matters and divorce and financial matters.
• The team is made up of a Partner and an Associate who carries out a mixture of private and public Family matters.
• Competitive salary, up to c£45,000 (DOE) plus an extensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Lauren at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
This role is active at the time of posting however, in the current climate, our clients’ requirements are changing daily and therefore we respectfully ask for your patience whilst we continue to keep up to date with live roles. In all cases we remain on hand to offer our expert knowledge and guidance with your search for a new role
eNL is handling a number of Family Solicitors vacancies throughout the North East. If you are an NQ+ Family Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Family Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).