Costs Draftsperson, North West of England, To £45,000, Top 50 Law Firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD4461
• Leading international law firm seeking additional Costs Draftsperson into its expanding team in the North West
• Take responsibility for a broad range of costs matters within the clinical negligence and healthcare sectors
• Depending on your experience you will be preparing points of dispute, costs scheduling, preparing bills of costs and negotiation
• The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in Costs, with a proven track record in drafting, negotiation and litigation
• You will ideally have worked for defendant clients within the clinical negligence or healthcare sectors
• Market leading firm that supports its employees in their personal and career development
• Competitive salary + benefits including enhanced annual leave, health insurance and flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Costs Draftsperson vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Costs Draftsperson Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).