Private Client Solicitor, Suffolk, 3+ PQE – Are you a Private Client Solicitor looking for a new challenge? If so, this could be the role for you. To apply please call Cassie Bell on 01214541004 and quote job reference: 4406.
• My client is looking to appoint a Private Client Solicitor to undertake a varied caseload of private client matters including Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and also Trust matters.
• You will ideally be able to work under minimal supervision and be looking for an opportunity which enables you to develop your skills and experience in private client law.
• As the suitable Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive, you will have a proven track record of handling your own caseload of private client matters.
• You will have experience of dealing with the full remit of private client matters including Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Trusts and Inheritance Tax Planning matters.
• Well versed in all aspects of private client you will be looking for a firm who are committed to the development of its staff and also reward performance.
• This is the ideal opportunity to join a firm which boosts a longstanding reputation in the local area; this is an enviable place to carve out a successful career.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Private Client vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).