Commercial Litigation Solicitor, 5+ years PQE / Liverpool, To c£55,000, Top 100 Law Firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD4364
• Market leading law firm seeking experienced and confident Commercial Litigation Solicitor
• You will be handling a range of issues including contract, IP and company disputes
• Client base is varied and will include major plcs and SMEs, local authorities and public sector organisations
• It is essential that you have a proven track record resolving commercial disputes within a similar law firm and a desire to join a team where you can take the lead on some matters, whilst working as part of team on major projects
• You will be joining a successful team within a supportive environment where you will have the opportunity to continue developing your skills and career
• Flexible working options can be discussed – enhanced benefits package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).