Professional Negligence Solicitor, Birmingham, NQ-3 Years PQE - Leading national practice is keen to appoint a Professional Indemnity Solicitor into their highly rated team. For more information or to apply please contact Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference: 4359
• A new opportunity has arisen within the insurance disputes team of this leading national law firm in Birmingham.
• Applications are sought from Professional Negligence Solicitors with up to 3 years PQE
• Newly Qualified Solicitors will be considered for this role who have a solid background in commercial litigation and / or professional indemnity litigation.
• The role will be varied and will include construction professional indemnity claims and other professional indemnity claims
• Ideally you will have some experience of pre-action and litigation procedures.
• Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills is essential
• This is an exceptional opportunity to join an established and well-respected law firm which offers an excellent service to clients across a range of sectors.
• Competitive renumeration package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Professional Negligence vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Professional Negligence Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).