Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive, NQ – 3 + PQE, West Midlands, £Excellent. This is a new opportunity for a junior Private Client Solicitor to join a reputable team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:4321
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors or Legal Executives with a real interest to further their career in this area of law.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload to include, Wills, LPA’s an inheritance tax planning, assisting with complex estates involving both domestic and overseas property and tax issues.
• You will also assist with court of protection work, trusts and agricultural estates.
• Administering straightforward probate matters, or referring to Partner as appropriate.
• Play an active role in the successful development of the practice by networking and participating in marketing events.
• To attend clients in the office or by visit to hospital, home or other place of residence, or over the telephone in order to draft Wills in accordance with their wishes.
• Attending Departmental meetings and appropriate training courses in order to maintain knowledge and skills.
• To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
• Strong commercial acumen and commitment to deliver a first-class service will be a given.
• Technologically savvy, organised and have a strong work ethic with a conscious effort to deliver to tight deadlines.
• This is a highly respected team with a genuine opportunity for career progression.
• Competitive salary on offer.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of private client vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive looking for a move, please call now.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).