Family Supervisor, 4+ PQE, Greater Manchester – A new role has arisen for an experienced Family Solicitor to supervise a busy Family Team. To apply or register your interest, call Lauren Harris on 0161 850 0745 and quote job ref: 4299
• An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Family Solicitor to join a thriving firm and supervise their busy Family Team.
• The appointed Family Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the department along with their own caseload of Legal Aid matters.
• You will be required to supervise any work undertaken within the Family Department by other fee earners/staff.
• You will be expected to undertake some of their own Advocacy and brief Counsel where necessary.
• Applications are sought from Family Solicitors who have in excess of 4 years’ experience in handling a large, varied caseload of publicly funded work.
• This firm are particularly interested in Family Supervisors who have a relevant panel membership and who are interested in contributing to the growth of this busy department.
• This multi-service law firm pride themselves on their expert legal offering.
• Their professional teams are comprised of Solicitors and Fee Earners who are all experts in their field.
• The firm offer competitive salaries, commensurate with market rate and generous benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Lauren Harris at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Family vacancies throughout the North West. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).