Real Estate/Commercial Property Solicitor 2/8 PQE, Manchester, £Excellent plus extensive benefits. This is your opportunity to join a global Real Estate practice devoted to the real estate sector. You will lead technically complicated, strategically important and high value property transactions involving multiple parties from numerous jurisdictions. Powered by capable individuals with ambition to do well, they work hard for their clients and team. Staff are equipped with common sense, initiative and enthusiasm, often creative and resourceful, they like to succeed. A great location and a great firm to work for. To apply or to register your interest, please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref:4293
REAL ESTATE/COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR:
On behalf of this global firm we are currently recruiting for an Associate/Senior Associate to join this global Real Estate team to be based in the North West. This market-leading real estate group offers a full range of real estate services, including single asset and portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, single asset and multi-property/programmatic joint ventures, fund formation, operating company investments, cross-border investments, REITs, financing, construction and design, leasing, zoning/land-use, environmental law, real estate litigation and tax. The team have significant experience in orchestrating complex, long-term projects that involve drafting documentation, facilitating negotiations, navigating legal and regulatory issues and, when necessary, litigating on their behalf. On offer is a full range of real estate services in areas including financing, fund formation, acquisitions and disposals, tax efficiency, land use, environmental law, planning and development, construction and leasing.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As part of our market leading team, candidates will enjoy a broad range of work acting for domestic and international institutional, developer and corporate clients including:
• advising on the purchase and sale of commercial properties, mixed-use developments and high-value property
• advising institutional landlords in all aspects of asset management including acquisitions, disposals, lettings
• advising on all aspects of real estate development and the real estate aspects of financing transactions
• advising on the real estate aspects of corporate/M&A transactions; and
• advising on property finance matters
The Partners do not set upper or lower limits of PQE for any of their vacancies. They have however given an indicative PQE as an approximate guide for applicants. Candidates who have between 2 - 8 years PQE are likely to have the right level of knowledge and have gained the right level of experience needed to be able to undertake this role.
The ideal candidate will:
• be a qualified Solicitor, ideally qualified in England & Wales or a Commonwealth jurisdiction
• have strong Real Estate experience from a recognised real estate practice
• be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical issues that are key to clients
• have a proven track record of leading on negotiations
• recognise and seize opportunities for the firm, including repeat business
• build and develop own network of internal and external contacts
• be commercially astute and stays current on key legal and business news
• have excellent skills in communication, client relations, and team-working
• be aware of business development initiatives in the department and identifies ways to contribute
• maintain a controlled, objective and flexible approach under pressure; and
• be proactive and innovative
Quality, technically challenging work with a firm with a refreshing approach to winning and servicing clients and which has innovation at the forefront of everything it does. Those who apply should be committed to developing existing and new client relationships and being involved in departmental and firm-wide marketing initiatives, with a view to increasing their profile and that of the department and firm.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. eNL is handling a number of Solicitor vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a legal professional looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).