Experienced Family Solicitor, 7+ years’ PQE, Chester, Competitive salary, Legal 500 firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD4279
• Legal 500 firm with a strong reputation across the North West of England
• Well regarded for its privately funded Family law work
• Seeking an experienced Family Solicitor to play a key role in the ongoing management and success of the team in Chester
• You will be responsible your own caseload of complex family law matters as well as the day to day management of a team of fee earners
• The successful candidate will have at least 7 years’ PQE in Family law and a proven track record handling privately funded family and children matters
• Any experience of managing teams or supervising junior colleagues would be a distinct advantage
• This expanding law firm offers a supportive working environment within an expanding organisation
• Competitive salary and benefits including working from home options
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Family Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Family Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).