Residential Property Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer, 4+ Years PQE, Northamptonshire - Home Visit Representative. For more information or to apply please call Grace Oliver on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference: 4273
• A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a friendly local firm currently experiencing an exciting time of growth.
• This firm has developed a strong reputation in the local market in recent years, providing high quality expert advice to private and commercial clients.
• This role requires the appointed individual to undertake a lot of travelling to client’s home to support them.
• You will be meeting clients face to face, so a high level of professionalism and customer service is required for this role.
• Ideal Residential Conveyancers will possess the ability to deal with equity release matters although full training will be provided.
• Full time or part time hours available for the right candidate
• You must have a full and clean driving licence; you will be provided with a car allowance / company car / fuel card.
• Up to circa £24,000 dependant on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Grace Oliver at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the East and West Midlands. If you are a Residential Property Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).