Commercial Property Solicitor, 1+ year PQE, Cumbria, To c£60,000, Legal 500 firm – For more information or to apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD4270
• An established and expanding firm require an additional Commercial Property Solicitor to join its thriving team.
• The appointed Commercial Property Solicitor will manage a busy caseload including acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial properties, lease work, property development projects, property management and investment.
• The role will see the successful Commercial Property Solicitor offering their expertise to a varied list of clients ensuring a high level of service is provided.
• You will have a proven track record handling property matters for a broad range of commercial clients working within another leading regional or national law firm.
• You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the desire to deliver work to the highest quality.
• You will be a team player, keen to get involved with business development across the region.
• You will join a friendly and supportive environment, gaining exposure to a high-quality caseload with genuine opportunities for career progression.
• Competitive salary and benefits, work-life balance + possibility of relocation assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).