New Build Conveyancer, Shropshire – A chance to join a Top 100 law firm offering a varied caseload of new build transactions. To apply or to register your interest, please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 215284231
- Handling your own caseload of new build transactions including title from inception through to completion
- Knowledge of HTB applications, new build warranties, cover notes, disclosure of incentives and HMLR applications
- Effectively managing client expectations and maintaining regular contact
- Building relationships and encouraging further business to the firm
- Working under minimal supervision
- Proven track record of meeting targets and working within tight time frames
Top 100 firm, offering competitive salary and remuneration package in addition to flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a New Build Conveyancer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).