Residential Property Lawyer, Shropshire, circa 3+ years’ PQE – A new role has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a reputable firm - To apply or to register your interest call Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 quoting job reference: 4219
• Running a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters from initial instruction
through to completion.
• Managing all types of residential property work including sales and purchases, leasehold,
re-mortgages, new build work and transfers of equity
• Applications are sought from Residential Conveyancers with Circa 3+ years’ PQE in conducting your own caseload of residential property with a varied caseload of corporate and commercial matters
• You will demonstrate strong technical knowledge and the ability to work well under pressure
• Willingness to take part in business and development to further enhance the residential property offerings with the local market
• Exceptional organisational, written and IT skills are essential
• Ideally the residential property solicitor, legal executives or licensed conveyancer will
have gained exposure to the broad remit of residential property transactions including
sales and purchases
• Excellent career progression opportunities and salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property Solicitor vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest