Plot Sales Conveyancer, Leicester, 2+ PQE – A specialist Plot Sales Conveyancer is sought after to join this top practice in Leicestershire. For more information or to apply please call Cassie at eNL on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference 4199
• A new opportunity has arisen within a Top 200 law firm for an experienced Plot Sales Conveyancer to join this firm’s commercial property team.
• You will handle your own caseload of plot sale matters including acting on behalf of national and regional house builders and developers, development site purchases, drafting plot sales site set up documentation and other aspects of commercial property work.
• Applications are welcomed from experienced Legal Executives, Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer who have a strong track record of handling their own caseload of plot sales maters.
• Providing expert advice on residential development matters, the appointed Plot Conveyancer will be acting for both national and regional house builders and developers.
• Ideal Plot Conveyancers will have some experience and possess the ability to advise on other aspects of commercial property work.
• Top 200 law firm who have a fantastic reputation for the service they provide across the full range of legal services.
• Comprehensive benefits package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Development vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Residential Development Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).