Childcare Locum Solicitor, London/Remote Working, 3+ years – Busy public sector body seeking a talented and committed Childcare locum solicitor on a temporary basis. For more information please call Felicity Simpson on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Reference 4154
• The Childcare locum role will see you take the reins of a busy childcare caseload, conducting casework and advocacy for a wide range of cases relating to Children Act 1989 proceedings.
• Your caseload will see you taking cases to court and tribunals, including contested hearings in the family court.
• You will advise social services, families and young people, as well as departments across the organisation to ensure your client's best interests are served.
• This role will be predominantly working from home but may require attendance in the office occasionally.
• Your application will be considered if you are a qualified Solicitor with a condition-free practising certificate.
• You will have handled your own caseload of public sector Children Act 1989 matters for a minimum of 3 years.
• As you will be joining at a busy time you must be able to hit the ground running and adapt quickly to a busy workload.
• Competitive hourly rate on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Felicity Simpson at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Childcare Solicitor vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Childcare Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).