Wills and Probate Paralegal - 1+ years’ experience / Warwickshire / Legal 500 ‘Leading Firm / £20,000-£24,000 DOE – This longstanding regional firm are seeking an experienced Wills and Probate Paralegal / Legal Assistant to join their growing team. For more information or to apply call Grace on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference: 4153
• This well-known regional firm are seeking an experienced Wills and Probate Paralegal/ Assistant to join the Private Client team.
• This role has come about due to the substantial growth of the firm within the past 12 months.
• You will report into the Fee Earner/ Solicitor and be responsible for maintaining files, attending to clients, ensuring efficient case management of private clients matters and drafting documentation including correspondence and statements of evidence.
• The firm are looking for a passionate, hardworking, and outgoing Wills and Probate Paralegal that has a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a similar setting supporting fee earners within a busy Private Client department.
• You must be a team player and have a positive approach to your work.
• You must also be sensitive to clients’ needs and handle matters in a professional and confidential way.
• It is desirable that you drive and have your own vehicle as the role may include clients visits and attendance at court.
• The firm really believe in rewarding their staff and offer a competitive salary with generous benefits including 21 days holiday + bank holidays, discounted legal fees and BUPA healthcare.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Grace Oliver at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling several Paralegal vacancies throughout the West Midlands. If you are a Paralegal looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.