Junior Contentious Probate Solicitor, the successful applicant will ideally be Newly Qualified but candidates with up to 2 years are also encouraged to apply. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Solicitor passionate about contentious probate to develop their career at an established law firm. The department has received excellent recommendations in Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners and you will be working directly with a Partner whose reputation in this field of law is second to none. To apply or to register your interest or to have an initial career discussion, please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote ref: 4145
JOB TITLE: Contentious Probate Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: Newly Qualified – 2 years pqe.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
• Long established law firm with offices across the UK are looking to develop their contentious probate team.
• They have gone from strength to strength and, as such, there is the capacity and workload in place to recruit a talented and ambitious Contentious Probate Solicitor.
• The appointed Contentious Probate Solicitor will assist on all kinds of will disputes and other claims involving administration of an estate, property and trusts.
• In addition, there will be the opportunity to work on more unusual and complex matters including claims before the Court of Protection and professional negligence arising out of the incorrect preparation of a will.
• The role comes with a competitive salary and our client is keen to emphasise that they are happy to accommodate flexible working.
THE CONTENTIOUS PROBATE SOLICITOR:
• The ideal Contentious Probate Solicitor will have at least a year of experience working in a similar role.
• An ambitious individual with the confidence to communicate with clients and use their own initiative to progress matters independently is required to be successful in this role.
• It is essential that the successful Contentious Probate Solicitor is happy to work independently but also keen to play a key role in the success of this growing team.
• Our client may consider a Solicitor working in a civil litigation role, provided they have had some good quality experience of contentious probate matters.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Contentious Probate Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and The South West.. If you are a Contentious Probate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).