Residential Property Paralegal, 3+ Years’ Experience, Warwickshire/West Midlands, £Excellent plus comprehensive benefits. A great opportunity for a career minded Paralegal. Please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 to discuss further and quote Job Ref:4131
• The appointed Paralegal will provide technical and administrative support to fee earning staff
• You will make effective use of case management systems and ensure efficient use of time and resources and to contribute to the development and improvement of business systems and processes.
• Technical skills will include but not restricted to, support in the provision of a full range of conveyancing services, set up and manage transaction files (electronic & hard copy), ensure accuracy of client and transaction data (data input & cleansing).
• Complete post completion duties including registration & replies to HMLR requisitions and run a caseload of straight-forward transactions under fee earner supervision, where appropriate.
• You will maintain high standards of performance and customer service, deal with enquiries and client onboarding promptly and proactively and provide quotes on a same day basis.
• As a legal professional you will have 3 years’ paralegal / legal secretary experience and 12 months’ experience of full-service conveyancing practice and procedures.
• Essential requirements include being a self-motivated, proactive and friendly team player.
• A flexible individual who can respect and support others within a team, with a positive “can-do” mature attitude.
• Commitment and loyalty to the organisation’s values & mission and an ambition and drive to help others.
• Competitive salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Paralegal & Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Paralegal & Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply)