NQ Property Litigation Solicitor, Merseyside, Up to £32,000 – A new opportunity for an NQ Property Litigation Solicitor to join a specialist property law firm in the North West. To apply or register your interest, call Lauren Harris on 0161 850 0745 and quote job ref: 4099
• The appointed NQ Property Litigation Solicitor will work as part of this busy team dealing with the firm’s corporate clients who are mainly institutional landlords, pension funds and asset managers.
• The successful candidate can expect to assist on fast and multi-track litigated matters to include matters before the first-tier tribunal.
• This role is ideal for a newly qualified solicitor with a strong academic background and a keen interest in property litigation.
• Applications are sought from newly qualified Solicitors who have some litigation experience as part of their training contract or who have gained this experience in their positions prior to training.
• Experience in property management law is desirable but by no means essential.
• Suitable candidates will be eager to learn and establish their career with this successful firm in the area of Property Litigation.
• This firm are specialist property lawyers who pride themselves on delivering efficient litigation and real estate services to their clients across the North West and beyond.
• They offer excellent salaries and remuneration for their staff together with a friendly and supporting working environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Lauren Harris at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Property Litigation vacancies throughout the North West. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).