Criminal Solicitor, Duty Qualified, Lincoln, Legal 500 firm – For more information or to apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD4089
• This highly regarded law firm is looking to enhance its Criminal department with the addition of an experienced solicitor to handle a range of criminal matters.
• The team provides unrivalled expertise in all criminal defence matters with additional exposure in the areas of fraud and business crime.
• Applications are sought from Criminal Solicitor with at least 12 months PQE in criminal law and must have gained their Duty qualification.
• You will have a proven track record in handling a wide range of criminal cases and be an effective advocate.
• This well-established Legal 500 law firm is renowned for providing a range of legal services to businesses and individuals across Lincolnshire and the Midlands.
• It provides a supportive environment for its employees, where you will have every opportunity to continue to develop your career.
• Competitive salary and benefits package including enhanced annual leave and flexible / working from home options
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Criminal Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. If you are a Criminal Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).