Experienced Childcare Solicitor, Panel Member, Greater Manchester, Legal 500, national law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD4043
• Childcare and Family law specialist required with at least 3 years’ PQE
• You will be handling all aspects of care law matters and take responsibility for leading and developing the team
• Membership of the Children Panel is essential
• Any previous experience of managing / supervising a team would be a distinct advantage
• You must be able to handle your own advocacy.
• You will be an effective communicator with exceptional client care skills
• You will be joining a Legal 500 law firm that is keen to add expertise to its expanding team and will provide a supportive environment for you to expand the team and continue to develop your career
• Competitive salary + benefits package to include health insurance
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Childcare Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Childcare Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).