Temporary Legal Secretary (Family Law) / Coventry / Office based / This well-known regional firm are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to cover a busy period for 4 weeks. Please call Grace on 0121 454 1004 and quote job ref: 4000
• This well-known regional firm are seeking an experienced Family Legal Secretary to cover a busy period within the team.
• The candidate must have previous experience within a similar role and have worked as a secretary. The firm are currently struggling with a backlog of dictation so will need additional support in this area, you may be needed to carry out administrative tasks.
• The role is full time, 9am-5pm. The firm are needing the temporary secretary to work from the office, however there may be some flexibility in place. The firm are fully COVID compliant in line with the government guidelines.
• The role is for 4 weeks and due to the nature of the role, the candidate must be available to start with short notice.
• Coventry based
• Highly regarded regional firm
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay
• 4-week vacancy
• ASAP start- Office based.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Legal Secretary vacancies throughout the Midlands and the UK. If you are Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Commercial Property Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).