Locum Planning Lawyer, 4+ PQE, London/Remote – A new role has arisen for an experienced Planning Lawyer to join an award winning firm on a locum basis during a busy period. Call Kaye Thumpston on 0207 183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 3902
• This highly regarded London firm has a rare opportunity available for an experienced Planning Lawyer to join them on an interim basis during a particularly busy period.
• The appointed Planning Lawyer will be assisting clients on strategic planning matters, planning applications and appeals, enforcement, CPOs and environmental issues.
• This firm provides an excellent support structure and ensures guidance and advice is always available when required.
• This role is available to commence immediately for at least three months. There is potential for extension depending upon workload.
• Applications are sought from Planning Lawyers with a minimum of 4 years PQE
• The successful candidate will be available to commence work at short notice and to provide support to this firm for at least a three month period.
• Experience of handling environmental law would be advantageous but not essential.
• You will have the ability to confidently handle a full caseload of planning matters and to pro-actively progress your caseload during the assignment.
• This role can be based remotely from your own home office if you wish to do so.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Kaye Thumpston at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Planning Solicitor vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Planning Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).