Commercial Real Estate Solicitor, 2-3 Years PQE, Greater London (West) - A unique opportunity has arisen for a junior Commercial Real Estate Solicitor to join a top 100 law firm. Please call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 or 07811 166383; quoting Job Ref: 3900
• A new opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Real Estate Solicitor to join a highly regarded team.
• You will be joining a number of high calibre professionals within this area of law who you will gain invaluable experience working alongside.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Real Estate Solicitors with between 2-3 years’ experience in this area of law.
• The successful Commercial Real Estate Solicitor will be acting for a wide range of clients working on various transactions including the acquisition and disposal of both leasehold and freehold property and development related matters.
• The post of Commercial Real Estate Solicitor will cover all areas of Commercial Real Estate.
• It is expected that the successful candidate will have experience of a good percentage of the following areas; sale & purchase of commercial property, retail, industrial, office or residential sites, commercial development, residential development, property finance, financing and re-financing of a property portfolio, landlord or tenant lease negotiations, agricultural tenancies, sales and purchases and options pre-emptions and overage agreements.
• This firm's client base is a mix of institutional clients, plc's, SME's and private individuals.
• Instructed repeatedly by a number of high-net-worth clients this firm are now in a position of growth.
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities and package. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Real Estate vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Commercial Real Estate Solicitor looking for a move, please get in touch.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).