Private Client Associate, 5+ Years PQE, Hertfordshire - A Tier 1 Private Client team is looking to add an ambitious individual to work with HNW clients and handle complex work. For more details or to apply for the role please contact Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote job reference 3890
• This impressive Private Client Tax and Trusts team hold an enviable market position and are able to boast a highly respected Partner led department.
• This firm act for clients in some of the most complex and challenging situations, offering advice on all elements of estate and tax planning.
• They are trusted advisors for all personal and family legal requirements and wealth management issues. Typically, the clients require advice on wills, trusts and probate are wealthy families and individuals, business people and landowners.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be working with an enviable caseload of HNW clientele and have responsibility for complex work including tax planning, estate management, will drafting and trusts.
• Being an essential prerequisite, you will have exceptional technical expertise and will be a STEP Member.
• You will be comfortable to demonstrate your business development expertise alongside excellent communication skills and a track record of dealing with HNW clients successfully.
• You will be technologically savvy, organised and have a strong work ethic with a conscious effort to deliver to tight deadlines.
• Our client is a legal 500 firm with a Tier 1 team of Private Client experts.
• Our client services numerous FTSE 350 companies, public and private sector organisations, charities and high-net worth individuals, providing a diverse and quality workload.
• Our client is offering a competitive salary, with the addition of numerous benefits that can be expected from a top legal firm.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click Apply now to submit your CV or for further information contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586; 07811 166383 (out of hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org You can also get in touch via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102 We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. We aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the London and South East region. If you are looking for a move and this role doesn’t pique your interest please call now for a confidential discussion or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.