Private Client Solicitor, up to 5 years PQE, Manchester, To c£40,000 – For more information or to apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: 3851
• A new role has arisen for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join this Manchester based law firm.
• The partners are keen to recruit an experienced Private Client Solicitor to take on a varied caseload of wills and probate matters as well proactive business development initiatives.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with up to 5 years’ PQE and a proven track record in advising private clients on their wills, probate, tax and trusts.
• It is also essential that you have had some exposure to managing junior team members as you will be expected to assist in the mentoring of less experienced colleagues as well as getting involved in the continued development and success of the division.
• The Private Client Solicitor will be joining a thriving local law firm with an established client base, situated in a location with great potential for developing new business opportunities.
• Competitive salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).