IT and Data Protection Senior Associate, 4+ Years PQE, Birmingham. For more information or to apply for this role contact Claire Bate on 0121 454 1004 Job Ref: 3848
• The firm are currently seeking an IT and Data Protection Solicitor to work alongside a highly regarded, Legal 500 and chambers recognised Partner.
• Undertaking local, national and international work.
• Advising on all aspects of IT and Data Protection transactional work including SaaS contracts, software development contracts, IT outsourcing and BPO, intra-group data sharing and data processing arrangements.
• You will also advise on compliance projects and enquiries and actively undertake business development activities.
• Applications are sought from IT & Data Protection Solicitors with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE within a leading National or International law firm.
• You will demonstrate sound knowledge of Data Protection law and IT transactional work inc. global GDPR and compliance work.
• Excellent academics, attention to detail, drafting and organisational skills are essential.
• You will be keen to develop your knowledge and build your own profile within the practice.
• A Legal 500 highly regarded practice who pride themselves on their forward-thinking approaches.
• This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work closely with a Partner and gain exposure to high net worth transactions.
• Offering a competitive salary and remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Claire will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission.
As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a IT and Data Protection Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).