Healthcare Solicitor, 2+ years PQE, Leeds, National Law firm – The appointed Healthcare Solicitor will be involved in undertaking a wide range of advisory work for the NHS and other public and private organisations operating in the health and social care sector. For more information or to apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: 3821
• A new opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Solicitor to join a National Law firm.
• Advising on matters of general healthcare law, including patient complaints, mental health law and Court of Protection matters.
• The Healthcare Solicitor will be working with other lawyers practicing in the healthcare sector and will have the ability to identify new products and work streams relevant to clients whilst at all times developing new business.
• Applications are sought from solicitors with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE gained in a leading law firm and have a strong background dealing with organisations in the health and social sector as well as advising on care standards, legislations and practice and also regulatory processes involving primary care practitioners.
• This leading and award-winning law firm delivers constant outstanding advice and strategic guidance spanning the full legal spectrum.
• The partners are now actively seeking a highly-reliable and experienced Healthcare Solicitor to join it's thriving health department in Leeds
• Competitive salary + extensive benefits and flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Healthcare Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Healthcare Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).