Property Litigation Solicitor, 3+ years PQE, Hertfordshire, £45-55,000 + DOE - An exciting new opportunity – For more information or to apply please call Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 3817
• This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Property Litigator to join a leading team in Hertfordshire.
• The property litigation team at this leading firm advises clients on the best way to resolve both commercial and residential property disputes.
• Their expertise covers all situations and angles, advising those with commercial property interests such as developers, contractors, financiers and landlords.
• They also have considerable experience acting for commercial and residential tenants, for whom they implement dispute resolution strategies to achieve their objectives as quickly as possible.
• The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will have at least 3 years’ PQE and will be comfortable handling a mixed bag of commercial and residential property litigation matters.
• You should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be keen to develop your career long-term.
• A legal 500 firm, offering a supportive and friendly working environment and a genuine work / life balance without compromising on the quality of work.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Property Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout the London and the South East region. If you are a Property Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).