Construction Associate (Non-Contentious), 1-5 Years PQE, Nottingham, Competitive Salary - We are keen to speak with Construction lawyers (non-contentious) with experience of drafting and negotiating JCT amendments, consultants’ appointments and warranties - For more information or to apply contact Pasquale on 020 7183 8586 and quote ref:3814
• Applications are sought from Non-Contentious Construction Solicitors with between 1-5 Years PQE.
• You will be able to work as part of a team dealing with property development projects for employers and providing construction law assistance to the property lawyers dealing with the development documents.
• You will also be involved in due diligence for funders and purchasers, advising consultants on their appointments and, subject to previous experience, advising specialist contractors/sub-contractors.
• This leading firms aim is to attract and retain the most talented people and part of this is providing a great place to work.
• They support fairness and equality and encourage a healthy work-life balance, they continually monitor and improve benefits.
• The Partners are proud that the firm has achieved and been recognised over the past few years, being awarded Best Companies star status on a number of occasions and have featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
• Competitive salary is on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email Pasquale.email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).