TMT Solicitor, 2-7 years PQE, London – A new opportunity for an experienced TMT Solicitor. For more information or to apply contact Pasquale on 020 7183 8586 and quote ref:3813
• The role is wide-ranging and will include supporting clients with their digital, technology outsourcing and business change projects.
• You will have gained experience from a City firm with an established TMT or a large commercial practice, having specialised in sourcing related matters, grounding in IT, Data Protection and Commercial Law.
• You will be a team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues, technically strong and exercise good commercial judgment.
• You will be receptive to different ways of working including strong project management skills and have the inter-personal skills necessary for this client-facing role and have an interest in an international practice.
• An international team who work together to produce outstanding results for the firms clients.
• An unparalleled client base comprising major banks and insurance companies, major technology businesses, UK Government and a number of leading international companies.
• Investment into the team and a first class training and career development programme.
• The training on offer reflects the position of the firm as a market leader in communications and sourcing.
• Excellent remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email Pasquale.email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of TMT Solicitor vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a TMT Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).