New Role - Childcare Partner, North Yorkshire, Competitive Salary, Leading regional law firm – To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD3792
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
• This Leading Regional Yorkshire law firm is making plans for its future success and has a requirement for an experienced Childcare Solicitor to join the team in a Partner role.
• You will be joining a well-established team that has excellent contacts with work referrers across the region, representing parents, guardians and children.
• The role will be a key appointment for the team – you will take responsibility for a broad range of matters with a focus on working with guardians.
• Modern, forward looking, full-service law firm able to offer flexible working options post-Covid restrictions.
• Competitive renumeration package on offer
• It is essential that you are a member of the Children Panel and have experience working with guardians.
• As a Partner in the team, you will also be expected to bring leadership and management skills, supporting junior solicitors and paralegals as they develop their own skills and career.
• The successful candidate may already be a Childcare Partner, or an ambitious experienced Solicitor seeking a step into partnership.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Childcare Partner / Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Childcare Partner / Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).