Private Client Solicitor, Norfolk – 3+ PQE – Covering a full range of legal services, this established firm is keen to expand their private client offerings through the appointment of a skilled Private Client Lawyer. For more information please contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference: 3783.
• Due to expansion, this reputable practice in Norfolk is looking to appoint an experienced Private Client Lawyer to cover the broad spectrum of private client matters.
• As a skilled and talented Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive you will be expected to handle your own caseload of matters including but not limited to Wills, Probate, Elderly Client work and deputyship work.
• The private client team boosts a wealth of knowledge across all types of private client work and they are keen to secure an additional Private Client Lawyer.
• Suitable Private Client Solicitors will have a minimum of 3 years PQE in handling all aspects of private client law including Deputyship work, Wills, Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
• Applications are also welcomed from Private Client Legal Executives and also experienced Paralegals who are looking for the next step in their career.
• You will be expected to advise on Court of Protection, Deputyship work, LPAs, trusts, tax and wills as well as continue to bring in new instructions.
• Ideal Private Client Solicitors will also have experience of dealing with Court of Protection work and will be STEP qualified or working towards the qualification.
• Competitive salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Private Client vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply