NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor, Suffolk – NQ-2 years PQE – Salary dependent on experience – Are you a Litigation Solicitor looking to develop your career within a reputable regional practice? To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and Quote Ref: CB3782
• Our client is offering an opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a long established practice and handle a varied caseload of litigation matters.
• Their commercial litigation team covers a range of litigation matters and this roles offers the appointed Commercial Litigation Solicitor a strong grounding to develop a successful career within this area of law.
• With a varied client base, the team advises the broad spectrum of litigation including property litigation, breach of contract disputes, insolvency, construction and company and partnership disputes to name but a few matters.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Litigation Solicitors looking for that next step in their career.
• The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will have completed a training contract with a firm recognised for their commercial litigation offerings.
• You will have completed at least one seat in commercial litigation during their training contract and should have knowledge of all areas of dispute resolution.
• You will be well organised, work well under pressure and should be able to handle a heavy workload.
• Experienced Litigation Paralegals will also be considered for this role.
• They are a friendly and progressive firm who are committed to developing their staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Litigation vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).