Property Litigation Solicitor, NQ- 4 PQE, Shropshire, Permanent Role, £28,000-£35,000 DOE - This niche firm are seeking to appoint a Property Litigation Solicitor to join their growing team. For more details call Grace on 0121 454 1004 and quote job reference: 3661
• An exciting new opportunity has arisen in this small and niche firm based within Shropshire.
• They are seeking a Property Litigation Solicitor/ Legal Executive to join their growing team.
• You will be responsible for dealing with contested commercial and residential leasehold matters, acting for medium and large sized organisations across the country within the property management sector.
• The firm are looking for forward thinking and passionate lawyers who have previously experience of commercial and residential property matters.
• You should be a natural problem solver and have a passion to develop your knowledge and skills within growing team.
• Applications are sought from NQ solicitors as well as more experienced lawyers.
• You will have the ability to successfully network with new and existing clients as well as working within a fast-paced environment.
• You can expect a competitive salary, 26+ days holiday+ bank holidays and many more benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace Oliver at eNL on 0121 454 1005 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Property Litigation vacancies throughout the West Midlands and East Midlands region. If you are a Property Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Property Litigation Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).