Residential Conveyancer, 3+ PQE, Warwickshire – Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancer looking for a new challenge? For more information regarding this role please call Theresa Lucas and quote Job Ref: 3148
• A new role has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer with a minimum of 3 years PQE or equivalent qualification
• This is an opportunity for a Qualified Solicitor or equivalent to work within a regarded Residential Property team.
• You will be responsible for a mixed caseload to include, Shared Ownership Leases, Right to Buy, freehold and leasehold sales and purchases and Equity Release Schemes
• It is essential that you have outstanding communication skills and can work to tight deadlines
• You will have experience of managing a high caseload from file opening through to completion
• Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Solicitor vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Residential Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).