Commercial Property Solicitor, 3+ PQE, West Midlands / Warwickshire, Competitive Salary – For more information contact Claire Bate on 0121 454 1004 and quote job ref 3566
• A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join a friendly and supportive team.
• This well-established commercial property team offer a cost-effective, pragmatic and commercial advice with years’ experience in dealing with all types of property transactions, from small leases of office space to high value and complex multi-million pound property acquisitions or disposals.
• Applications are sought from commercial property solicitors with a minimum of 3 years’ experience advising clients on transactional property matters and play a key role in building and maintaining client and referrer relationships, with an interest in business development.
• You will have the skills to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging workload within a fast paced environment.
• Display sound technical knowledge, with a pragmatic solutions-focussed approach to advice.
• Have outstanding commercial awareness and excellent interpersonal skills.
• A self-starting desire to provide an excellent client service and the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
• Competitive salary and benefits package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).