Probate Lawyer / Chartered Legal Executive, Manchester, £Competitive package, Top 100 Law firm offering high calibre work - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD3554
• Great opportunity for a Qualified Legal Executive with strong track record in Probate and Trust work
• Role based within marketing leading team of this national, top 100 Law Firm
• High quality work – client base is predominantly HNW individuals often with complex and details requirements
• You will be managing a busy caseload of probate and estate administration matters including trusts and inheritance tax
• The successful candidate will be a Chartered Legal Executive with previous experience working with a similar client base and workload. If you are STEP qualified, or working towards this, that would be a distinct advantage
• You can expect to receive a competitive salary and package which includes flexible, working from home options
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Probate Lawyer vacancies throughout the North West. If you are a Probate Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).