Residential Property Paralegal / Legal Executive, 1+ PQE – Cambridge – A leading commercial practice is looking to appoint an experienced Paralegal or Legal Executive into their thriving team in Cambridge. To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3552
• An opportunity has arisen within a highly regarded International practice within their established residential property department.
• The appointed Residential Property Paralegal or Legal Executive will have a strong track record of dealing with their own caseload of residential transactions from initial instruction through to completion.
• Ideal Property Fee Earners will have at least 2 years PQE in dealing with all aspects of residential property matters.
• Commercially aware, you will be expected to deal with clients, mortgage lenders and solicitors on a variety of residential property matters.
• You will be joining a team which boosts a strong reputation for the services they provide and working on a diverse client base to include developers and high net worth individuals therefore you will be gaining exposure to a varied and high quality caseload of residential conveyancing transactions.
• Salary dependent on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).