Probate Manager, Cambridgeshire – Salary £DOE - Highly rated law firm in East Anglia is looking to recruit an experienced Porbate Specialist. To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3550
• My client is keen to appoint a Probate Manager into their team in Cambridge.
• As the appointed Probate Manager you will be required to provide advice to a range of clients on all types of matters associated with probate work and estate administration
• The client base is varied and can include wealthy families, individuals and landowners
• Ideal applicants will be specialists within Probate and either be a Probate Manager in their current role or an experienced Legal Executive.
• You will have worked within a similar environment and have a real dedication to working within this area of law.
• If you have proven track record of working within probate matters and offering a sensitive and sympathetic and sensitive approach to your work then we would like to hear from you.
• Salary will be dependent on experience and also on offer is a comprehensive benefits package to include: pension scheme, option to buy or sell holiday, income protection, life assurance and the possibility of bonuses.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Private Client vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).