Property Litigation Solicitor, 2-6 years PQE, Cheshire, To c£55,000 & extensive benefits - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD3465
• The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will have between 2-6 years PQE looking to further their career within this area of law.
• You will be responsible for a range of commercial and residential property disputes including trust of land issues, interim and terminal dilapidations claims, easement disputes including rights of light and forfeiture and possession claims.
• You will be a highly ambitious individual and can demonstrate that you are able to provide modern and commercially focussed advice to clients
• You will be a self-motivated, proactive individual, with exceptional commercial acumen and an interest in business development
• You will have an excellent understanding of risk and best practice and a commitment to a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
• Highly competitive salary and benefits are on offer, to include subsidised gym membership and private healthcare.
• Award winning regional law firm
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Property Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Property Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).