Regulatory Solicitor, 2 Years+ PQE, West Midlands - Excellent opportunity for a Regulatory Solicitor to join a top-tier ranked team who provide legal advice to major regulatory bodies. Please call Claire or Theresa on 0121 454 1004 to discuss further and quote Job Ref:3463
• Our client is looking to expand the offerings of their West Midlands team with the appointed of an additional Regulatory Solicitor.
• The team act for a full range of regulators including NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies, independent healthcare providers, registered providers, charities and GP practices.
• The appointed Regulatory Solicitor will manage their own investigatory caseload of fitness to practice cases either due to misconduct, incompetence or health issues.
• The ideal Regulatory Solicitor will have 2+ years of experience gained working within regulatory law.
• Healthcare regulatory experience of some kind would also be advantageous.
• You will have the day to day conduct of the regulator's case under the supervision of a partner and assistance of a paralegal.
• The appointed Regulatory Solicitor will be the main point of contact from the outset of the case through to conclusion.
• The right fit for the team is essential, the appointed Regulatory Solicitor should be a team player, demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the ambition to flourish within this role.
• The firm acts for both private and public sector clients and this role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Solicitor to join a growing top 100 firm.
• As part of this role, the successful Regulatory Solicitor will have the chance to work alongside a number of accomplished professionals, have exposure to a great quality work.
• Flexible working, an attractive remuneration package and excellent benefits on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire or Theresa at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Regulatory vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Regulatory Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).