Commercial Property Locum Solicitor- 4+ PQE / Leicestershire / Office based / This high street firm are seeking a Commercial Property Locum to cover a busy period within the firm. Interested and available immediately? Please call Grace on 0121 454 1004.
• This high street firm based in Leicestershire are currently seeking a Commercial Property Locum Solicitor to work within their busy property department to cover a period of increased workload within the team.
• The candidate must have previous experience of handling a busy caseload of commercial property matters such as sale and purchases of commercial properties, landlord and tenant matters, and complex property transactions.
• The role is full time, 9am-5pm. The firm are needing the locum to work from the office, however there may be some flexibility in place. The firm are fully COVID compliant in line with the government guidelines.
• The role is ongoing and due to the nature of the role, the candidate must be available to start with short notice.
• Leicestershire based (close to the M1)
• Highly regarded regional firm
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay- £35 per hour+
• ASAP start- Office based.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property vacancies throughout the Midlands and the UK. If you are Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Commercial Property Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).