Private Client Solicitor, 3 years+ PQE, Dorset – Excellent opportunity for a talented Private Client Solicitor to join a well-established firm in the South West. Please call Theresa or Claire on 0121 454 1004 for more information. Ref 3397
• Our client is looking to appoint an additional Private Client Solicitor to their established and supportive team.
• The appointed Private Client Solicitor will work on their own caseload of matters including wills, probate and powers of attorney.
• In addition, the successful Private Client Solicitor will assist more senior members of the team with their caseloads.
• Our client is keen to receive applications from Private Client Solicitors with at least three years of experience gained within this area of law.
• The Private Client Solicitor should have demonstrable experience in wills, LPAs, Tax and the administration of estates. In addition, any experience of business development will be desirable.
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team within our award winning and dynamic legal practice.
• Salary will be dependent on experience. Our client offers a range of attractive benefits, as well as providing their employees with the opportunity to undertaking training and rapid career opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa or Claire at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNLwill never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).