Commercial Property Solicitor 5+ PQE, Hampshire – An outstanding new opportunity with Partnership prospects within 12months. Call Kaye Thumpston on 0207 183 8586 to apply or for more information and quote Job Ref: 3370
• Our client is a long established Hampshire firm with an excellent profile within the local community and a highly regarded brand.
• With client care at the core of all they do, the firm is offering this genuinely exciting opportunity as part of their succession planning strategy to ensure their brand is not only protected, but enhanced going in to the future.
• As an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor, you will be responsible for handling property transactions on behalf of the firm’s commercial clients, including commercial conveyancing, re-mortgages, business tenancies, leases and landlord & tenant agreements.
• A qualified Commercial Property Solicitor with upwards of 5 PQE, you will be an ambitious and driven individual with aspirations of partnership in the near future.
• Your expertise will lie within commercial sales and acquisitions, and you will enjoy working within a small, close knit team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Kaye Thumpston at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Property Solicitor vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).